Crypto Currency and the Blockchain my journey of understanding.

How I started 


I started learning about crypto currency and the blockchain because I wanted to find out more about how the technology behind Bitcoin worked. I had heard a lot about Bitcoin, but I didn't really know much about it. I wanted to understand how the blockchain worked and how it could be used to create new types of currencies. I also wanted to know more about the potential of crypto currency and the blockchain to disrupt traditional financial systems. 

What I've learned so far 

Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology are still relatively new, and I'm still learning a lot about them. However, I have learned that crypto currency is a digital or virtual currency that uses cryptography to secure its transactions and to control the creation of new units. 

Blockchain is the underlying technology that enables the existence of cryptocurrency. It is a distributed database that maintains a growing list of records, called blocks. Each block contains a timestamp and a link to the previous block. Bitcoin, the first and most well-known cryptocurrency, was created in 2009. 

Cryptocurrency is often used as an alternative to traditional fiat currencies, such as the US dollar. Bitcoin is decentralized, meaning it is not subject to government or financial institution control. Blockchain is also decentralized, and because of this, it is considered to be very secure. 

How I've benefited from learning about crypto currency and the blockchain 

I've benefited from learning about crypto currency and the blockchain in a few ways. First, I've learned about the potential for crypto currency to serve as a global, decentralized currency. This could have a major impact on the world economy, and I'm interested in learning more about it. 

Second, I've learned about the blockchain, which is the technology that underlies crypto currency. I find the blockchain to be a fascinating and potentially game-changing technology, and I'm excited to learn more about it.  


Finally, I've learned about the people who are involved in the crypto currency world. I've found that they are a passionate and intelligent group of people, and I'm excited to be a part of this community. 

Some advice for others who are interested in learning about crypto currency and the blockchain  

There are a few things to keep in mind if you're interested in learning about cryptocurrency and blockchain. First, it's important to understand the basics of how Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies work. There are plenty of resources available that can help with this. 

Secondly, it's important to be aware of the risks associated with cryptocurrency investments. Cryptocurrencies are volatile and can fluctuate widely in price. 

Finally, don't forget to diversify your portfolio. Don't put all your eggs in one basket, so to speak. This is especially important with something like cryptocurrency, which is still a relatively new and untested technology. 

Disclaimer:  All the ideas and opinions in the post are from my own due diligence and in no way be taken as advice.










Comments